8/8/17

Sensory TheraPlay Subscription Box Review

    In our recent Back-To-School quest for fidgets, I ran across the Sensory TheraPlay Box. It was founded by an occupational therapist and it seemed to be much more cost-efficient than buying individual fidgets from other websites, so I was excited to give it a try + give an honest review as a mom of two kids with sensory processing issues.

I shared with you all that I would do one review, but we ended up doing two... Luc accidentally interrupted the first one, and Brynn wanted to be able to participate in her own, hence the reason for two different videos. I do love that it gives the perspectives based on their ages.




And here is Brynn, hosting her own review.



If you are in search for great fidgets or sensory tools to meet your child's sensory needs in situations where you are at home, in the classroom, or on-the-go, this is a great subscription box!

No comments:

Post a Comment