10/30/18

Family Photos 2018

Hi all! It's been too long. It's been quite a challenge these past couple of years to keep up with everything that has been going on while also maintaining this blog. I'm excited to be able to devote a little more time to sharing all of the blessings we have had recently. I have only really been blogging our family photos, but I can't wait to expand and share more of our favorite recipes, homeschool experiences, and future vacations as our babies are turning more into adolescents... I look back on all of my posts on our Babyberry blog and I can't believe how much our family has changed in what seems like a very short time.

Of course, I just can't wait to share our recent family photos with you.


We decided to take advantage of the cool weather this past weekend and head out to one of our favorite beach spots - Honeymoon Island - for some family photos. We packed the tripod and our suits, so that we could enjoy some beach exploring when the kids were screaming for mercy. I can't say enough about this sweet beach. We planned everything for low tide, but we found ourselves in one of the lowest tides we have ever seen out there, which made for plenty of space for photos. Lucky us!



Brynn is 8 now, and Luc will turn 5 in a few days.
I can't believe how much they have grown... In the blink of an eye.







This year was the perfect opportunity to snap a few of just us. Usually, we are running around after the kids, but with an empty beach and plenty of things to explore at low tide, the kids were occupied. We enjoyed getting some shots and watching them climb over the rocks and sandbars that are usually underwater.





I finally sprang for the Lightroom/Photoshop rental option from Adobe this year, which saved me hours of editing time. I can definitely see why all of the photographers invest in this software. I was pleasantly surprised in how easy and improved the editing process was... If you are on the fence about using it, I would highly suggest trying it out with the Photography rental package at $9.99/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment